The purpose of the Couples Ministry of House of David Calgary is to help build stronger families by bringing refinement and worship into all areas of marriage and to strengthen the relationship of the family units.
The Couple Ministry of House Of David Calgary exists to help couples build a Godly marriage, remain committed to their marriage vows, grow closer to each other than ever thought possible and develop a life-long friendship with each other. The mission of Couples Ministry is aligned with the overall church mission – Preparing a people to become disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To equip and strengthen marriages by helping couples discover God’s plan for their marriage as well as their unique roles as husband and wife;
- To help couples have a life-long marriage by encouraging and supporting their marriage relationship;
- To help couples learn and practice skills that help them communicate effectively and develop a deeper understanding of one another and themselves.
- To allow couples to explore and enrich their commitment, their values, their ability to handle life’s challenges together, their appreciation for one another, and their practice of spiritual principles that provide a foundation for a strong and rewarding relationship;
- To create atmosphere for couples to pray together, play together, and let the light of divine love shine more brightly in their relationship;
- To create an atmosphere that challenges marriages to reach the oneness that God intended;
- To provide an atmosphere where marriages are enriched, encouraged, celebrated and challenged;
- To encourage couples to form relationships with peers and mentors;
- To equip couples to participate in church activities;
- To help couples build Christ centered marriages that will stand the test of time, and leave a legacy to future generations;
- To strengthen marriages through biblical principles, increase couples understanding of their roles according to God’s word, and understand the role of family in the church.;
- To help develop a solid family foundation, bringing families closer to one another and to God.
- To train couples to be faithful, understanding, expressing, and listening (FUEL).
Men of Valour
HOD Men are a group of men that come together in fellowship to equip men in order to lead our families, to depend on God, foster unity and also create awareness among us that our decision does not only affect us but our families and the entire body of Christ, highlighting our responsibilities.
We empower each other to maximize our God-given talents and abilities and provide a platform where men can be supported and feel comfortable seeking help with confidentiality.
Our ministry caters to any man above the age of 18 and we meet every 2nd Saturday of the month via zoom at 10am.
Email address: email@example.com
Good Women Group
At House of David Calgary, we offer opportunities for women to connect and grow together.
We equip women to see the needs of those around them, connect with others in their circles of influence and show them the love of Jesus.
Our Women’s Ministry is unique because it focuses on supporting women by empowering them spiritually, emotionally and socially. Joining the HOD Women’s ministry, will open a plethora of opportunities and resources for different age groups.
The vision and goal of HOD Women’s ministry is empowering women by caring for them spiritually, emotionally and socially.
We address issues that affect women and offer resources that help them feel a sense of belonging, grow as individuals and become who God has ordained them to be.
Our ministry caters to any woman above the age of 21 and we meet every 2nd Saturday of the month via zoom at 6.00pm.
Email us today at Info@houseofdavid.org
HOD Royal Ambassadors Children’s Department has a special attention with God because this is the place where future generals, champions and leaders in the kingdom are being formed and nurtured to fulfil destiny. Therefore we take the ministry very seriously.
At HOD, we believe that the Children’s Department is not just a place where children are ‘kept busy’ while their parents attend church but it is a place where valuable spiritual deposit are made into the lives of the children.
if you’re in need of any information or little lost on Sunday morning, kindly call 5878302903
You’re invited to join the ROYAL PRIESTHOOD teenage ministry at HOD.
HOD Royal priesthood mission is to raise responsible teens, who are equipped to change and impact society. Our premise is to live Matthew 5:14-16 all day, every day. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden! We meet every Sunday.
Call 5874298361 if you’re in need of any information or little lost on Sunday morning.
Our desire is that teens between 13 and 18 experience God’s love and salvation and that our ministry will be a pillar against societal pressures on today’s teens, so that our teens will honor God, enjoy the fellowship of other believers, experience the work of the ministry, and greatly impact their peers and generation for God’s kingdom!
Get involved now!
HOD Dance Ministry comprises of two groups namely Reflections and Sons/Daughters (S/DOP).
Our vision is to praise God through different dance styles, raise up ministers, and spread the gospel among different age groups. The dance ministry promotes a greater level of excellence and commitment to our purpose, installed upon us by God, which is also continually reinforced in us by our pastors and mentors.
As a ministry, we promote creative expression of worship through the art of various types of dance.
For more information, please email Info@houseofdavid.org